Monday, June 24, 2013

Changeable

June 24, 2013
c-word: changeable

"Susceptibility of change, or alteration"


Okay, this is the scoop on me and this word.  I need to change.  Plain and simple.  If there's anything these words have taught me, it is that I can be better.  I can be more powerful.  I can be more gracious.  I can be truly majestic in all that is right and good.  

So this word is particularly important to me today.  I can change.  I MUST change, or I will never be what I feel I can be, what I know is lying within me, just waiting to explode into an immense power of light and goodness.  It's in there.  I have felt it for years.  

I am overweight and I hate it.  It has caused health problems, and any stress, be it positive or negative, sets those problems off, causing a lot of pain and sludginess.  It is not majestic in all that is right and good.  

I'm in there somewhere.  I feel me in there.  I know I'm in there somewhere.  These words are helping me break free.  Enough of this false me, I say!  Enough.  I am ready to change, I am changeable.  I am ready to be altered, to emerge.  I am ready for the real me to come forth.  

I also know I am a better person that what I've portrayed to myself and others.  I don't have to be grumpy.  I don't have to feel yucky.  I don't have to not like my life.  I don't have to be depressed, oppressed, sad, lonely, or any feeling that I might be feeling.  I don't have to repeat the same patterns I've always repeated.  

Enough! As of right now, I am changeable.  

What a powerful word!  What a blessing this program is for me!  Not only CAN I change, but I now believe I WILL change.   

I am changeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment